What is The Process Like?
The therapeutic coaching process is tailored entirely to the individual. Following a FREE, no obligation, initial consultation [via telephone or Zoom] to gain a sense of what our work may comprise in order to reach your goals, each subsequent session will evolve at a pace commensurate with individual need and may include applied therapeutic process and/or teaching of techniques and tools for life.
1. How will I know if this is right for me?
2. What happens in a session?
3. How long is each session?
The flexibility can prove valuable when working with some processes as the unconscious isn’t aware of time, so it can sometimes prove beneficial to remain in the process for a little longer. However, this is always agreed upon at the beginning of each session.
4. How many sessions will I need?
Any ongoing therapy will involve regular reviews of progress and reappraisal of goals and aims to remain aligned with the client’s objectives.
5. What are the options for how we can work?
There are essentially three options for our work together:
1. We can work in-person at my home in my custom-built The Therapy Pod.
2. We can work via video-conference call. This would be using either Skype or Zoom. [My preferred platform, for its stability and privacy settings, would be via Zoom.]
3. We can work in-person by me coming to you within a 20-mile radius of Bristol. [Available now. Please enquire directly for tailor-made quotation to include travel.]
6. Will our sessions be confidential?
However, you must be aware of two possibilities where this confidentiality may be broken.
1. I am legally required to notify the relevant authorities if you reveal that you, or another person, is in grave and immediate danger of serious harm, or for the prevention, detection or prosecution of a serious crime [e.g. terrorism].
2. As a therapeutic coach, it’s also an ethical requirement for me to be in ongoing clinical supervision to maintain my own, and my client’s, safety and wellbeing. During these periodic sessions cases may be discussed. However, they would always be done so with strict anonymity.
Begin Redefining Your Own Path
Call/Text: 0779 423 1195 [UK based]
Or please fill in your details via email [UK or International based] using this form: